Tips for training in your Company: discover the Refresher and Training Courses organized by SIFA Technology
Corporate training is increasingly at the center of SIFA’s development policies with the aim to the innovation and implementation of internal skills.
Speaking of skills, we mean both the “technical” ones deriving from the acquisition of knowledge belonging to the functional area of belonging and those called soft skills.
Over the years, SIFA organized many courses, from those to the Business English, to those to update about international trade laws, but 2022 is particularly dedicated to training so here we are with some of the courses that are taking place or that have been recently concluded.
- Course of “Sales Tecnique for B2B”
- Refresher course “Community and Extra-community exchanges”
- Business game “FANTA IMPRESA, The first business managament championship”
- Course on “Digitalization for business 4.0 and Cybersecurity”
- Course of “Sell Empowerment: psycho-phonetic and kinesic techniques applied in interpersonal relationships
Learning in the form of competition, a modality typical of business games, or that course that works on the communication skills of each one testify our real commitment in organizing innovative training courses that stimulate proactivity and the desire to improve ourself as people, not only as employee or managers, always remembering the concept of Lifelong Learning which, needless to say, must now be present in every profession.